Get customer insights
A new report based on original research carried out by Conversity, examining the habits of consumers when shopping for telco products and accompanying services like broadband and TV packages. We dig deep into the mindset of consumers of varying ages, demographics and income brackets, establishing what you can do as a business to support each customer in making the right purchase and nail those all-important upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
This is what you can expect to see in the report:
- Know their habits – learn more about how often consumers buy new phones or telco services, how they do their research and why they switch providers
- Right time, right place – how long do customers take, how many providers do they consider and what is their preferred channel?
- Cracking the cross-sell – work out what you can do to sell related products and services more frequently
- Go on, seal the deal – what is important to customers in helping them make a final decision?
- Personalise, optimise, maximise – how the human touch is far from dead in the telco customer experience
- Enter IGS – how intelligent guided selling can play a leading role in improving personalisation and empowering staff to do their jobs more effectively
Stand out from the crowd – download Conversity’s Telco Buyer Research report now.