Want to join a dynamic and growing global software as a service business? We are seeking a Product Manager for our Intelligent Guided Sales and Order Management Service product lines. Conversity are going through a phase of global growth and need a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to work with the Chief Technology Officer and other c-suite members to deliver the product vision and define the roadmap to enable our engineering teams to deliver the product to drive the growth to fulfil the growth expectations.
This role, reporting into our CTO, is responsible for defining and innovating the product roadmaps for our key product offerings; the Intelligent Guided Sales (IGS) and Order Management Service (OMS) SaaS platforms.
You will work alongside our Sales, Customer Experience and Engineering teams to manage the product backlogs adding in new feature requests and ensuring that they align with the product strategy and vision. The collection of data which is used for providing insights to our customers as well as providing input to the machine learning algorithms for the platform is a critical element of the product offering and any experience in this area would be highly advantageous.
This is a critical role for the organisation so if you have the relevant experience and are up for a challenge working with some great talent within Conversity then we would love to hear from you.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for managing both the short and long term needs of the SaaS platforms by owning the product backlog.
- They will be able to identify and capitalise on business opportunities and/or target audiences aligned to the strategic goals, developing either functionality or commercial propositions to drive growth.
- Working in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service to support product positioning, key market messages and communication strategies, taking accountability for product launches and releases.
- Creation of clear product requirements (Conversity use the JIRA product suite) for consumption by the engineering teams to build out the product enhancements.
- To work closely with the Data and Analytics teams to ensure all data is captured correctly within the platform and shared with our data lake and warehouse.
- To make informed decisions based on data to identify successful product features as well as features which need improvement or removal from the platform.
- The Product Manager will become an expert in the Conversity SaaS platforms, providing vision and leadership around the product including representing the business through presentations and product demonstrations.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for studying the marketplace, through both individual research and collaboration with the sales team, to ensure that all platforms are evolved and innovated to maintain a competitive advantage
Qualifications and Experience
3+ years of product management experience within a SaaS organization and ideally within an e-commerce /retail environment.
Any exposure to data and analytics capture and processing as well as variance testing would be beneficial.
Benefits & Perks
Conversity provides a Workplace Pension Scheme from the start of the 3rd calendar month after start date. Conversity shall make pension contributions. The Employee will be entitled to join the company’s Vitality Healthcare Plan from the start of the 3rd calendar month after the start date.
The standard holiday entitlement at Conversity is 25 days’ paid holiday per year, plus 8 statutory bank holidays. The Employee will be issued with a company laptop.
To be disclosed on application
If this sounds like a great fit apply below. If you have any questions, we would love to hear from you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.