Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Are you looking to join an award-winning e-commerce technology company and help usher in new personalization innovation in the marketplace? Do you love working with brands and retailers to help them optimize how they serve the consumer? Conversity is seeking a Customer Success Manager to help our customers innovate how they go to market with their digital platforms.
This role, reporting into our Chief Customer Officer, is responsible for supporting all intelligent guided selling software-as-a service platform customers. If this role is right for you, you will have demonstrated prior success in serving multiple customers across various industries by having achieved year over year success in customer retention as well as upsell growth within their customer portfolio.
You will work alongside our Head of Customer Experience supporting the discovery efforts during the initial onboarding of each customer while also participating in the launch of the service so that once the deployment is complete you can take full ownership of the service and collaborate both tactically and strategically with each customer to ensure that the service is highly aligned to their specific desired business outcomes and continues to evolve to deliver the best possible value for each customer. You will be required to develop a strong grasp of e-commerce, in specific, and retailing, in general, to ensure that the application of the intelligent guided selling platform ensures the greatest ROI for Conversity customers. Further, you will be asked to quickly develop relationships based on trust, earned through specialist knowledge of each customer’s industry and the challenges they face; establishing credibility as an expert in our solutions, reliably and diligently delivering on any commitments you make. In addition, you will work with the data and analytics team to prepare the periodic reporting required for effective customer communication and establish the foundations of the value of the service being provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a regular cadence of interaction with customers through the delivery of both quarterly business reviews and strategic recommendations to optimize the results of our service.
- Liaise with project and technical teams to ensure we present and deliver solutions that both offers best value to the customer and are aligned to our capabilities.
- Effectively and compellingly demonstrate Conversity technologies.
- Collaborate with data reporting team to apprise them of customer reporting requirements and unique reporting elements specific to a customer or industry.
- Serve, support, and retain customer revenue with Conversity’s customers.
- Maintain a strong functional and technical knowledge of our products.
- Keep up to date on trends and news in target industries.
- Work with colleagues to ensure that a high quality of service is delivered on all aspects of customer interaction with Conversity.
- Continuously seek out upsell opportunities to pass on to sales team.
- Maintain accurate up to date records of all customer details, dialog, sales process in our Dynamics CRM system.
Qualifications and Experience:
2+ years of client/customer success experience, preferably in SaaS offerings and having some degree of experience of either working in or with retailers.
Conversity provides a Workplace Pension Scheme from the start of the 3rd calendar month after start date. Conversity shall make pension contributions. Employee will be entitled to join the company’s Vitality Healthcare Plan from the start of the 3rd calendar month after the start date. The standard holiday entitlement at Conversity is 25 days’ paid holiday per year, plus 8 statutory bank holidays. Employee will be issued with a company laptop.
If this sounds like a great fit, get in touch. We would love to hear from you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.