We are looking to recruit a New Business Sales Executive to build our business in the UK Retail and Brands market.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, evangelical salesperson who can initiate, develop and build relationships with retail customers and brand companies with a creative, consultative, solution sales approach. The sales approach needs to be educational as we work in an emerging and expanding market so a history of selling concepts and ROI in an early stage environment could be valuable.
There is a clear expectation for the Sales Executive to demonstrate specific and current domain expertise, which can be leveraged from day one to quickly build a strong business pipeline and to meet sales targets. Experience in successfully managing and converting pilots will be an advantage.
With a can do attitude, the successful candidate will require a desire and passion to take a hands on approach with Conversity’s SaaS solutions in order to be successful in this role.
Based in Central London, the New Business Sales Exec will have proven experience in landing and growing new account revenue with large deals, and has experience in selling SaaS solutions directly to the retail and brand sector.
Experience of the in-store, online sales channels and / or customer experience would be of particular interest.
Candidate should be someone who is a hard worker and continually strives to exceed.
- With backing of the business lead generation for the role.
- Developing a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline with Retail and brand clients.
- Identify, reach and influence key decision makers and all influencers and stakeholders within targeted retail and brand prospects.
- Our target buyers tend to be Director level sales and service business buyers so a track record of successfully dealing with such buyers would be an advantage.
- Take a hands on approach with the product.
- Work closely with Conversity’s Business Development Director to set strategies and execute on tactics for closing business with prospective retail and brand clients.
- Serve as both “Hunter” and “Consultative Sales Professional” – often at the same time.
- Accurate sales forecasting.
- Meet and exceed sales goals to help Conversity reach its goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS OF THE CANDIDATE
- Minimum 5 years Retail and brand New Business software solution sales experience.
- Demonstrable record of achieving new business targets.
- A self-starter is a must in order to be successful in this role.
- Comfortable with working in a team environment.
- Commercially aware.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Currently reside in the UK and authorized to work in the UK.
- Thrives on working with clients, understanding their personalities and their business needs, and delivering solutions to meet these needs.
- Thrives when given on the opportunity of new business and can set and execute on a multi-year deals.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and exceed expectations.
- Traveling 60%+ of the time to meet with prospects instead of in the office.
- Clear track record of carrying sales quotas and meeting/exceeding annual goals for innovative product offerings that are still new to the market
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and cover letter to apply.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FEEL YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA. CONVERSITY ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.